Yachts360 Content Marketing Internship Application
Yacht Content Marketing Internship
Applicants must be located in the Fort Lauderdale area.
Are you looking for content marketing experience within the marine industry? Yachts360 is seeking a highly motivated content creator and marketing intern to assist with social media management and the creation of social media content for our company.
Responsibilities Include But Are Not Limited To:
- Shoot photos and video of Yachts360 inventory near our headquarters in Fort Lauderdale
- Grow the Yachts360 social media platforms through organic and paid methods
- Create content for social platforms and the Yachts360 website
- Assist the Marketing and Creative Directors with day to day marketing tasks
- Assist in all aspects of the Digital Marketing Objectives of Yachts360
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelors degree (underway or completed) in Media, Marketing, Advertising, or a similar field
- Proven proficiency with social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, Youtube, and similar. Preferably for a business.
- Content creation editing through platforms such as Photoshop, Canva, and similar
- Proven ability to create visually appealing content, preferably in the marine industry
- Computer proficiency
- Camera, phone, and video camera proficiency
- Your own computer
- Boating experience and knowing the “look” of excellent video and photo content.
- Experience with Instagram, Tik Tok, Linkedin, Facebook, and other social platforms
- Knowledge of boating makes, models, engine makes, electronics, and marine topics
- This will be a mix of in-person and remote work. You will be required to capture boating content near our Headquarters in Fort Lauderdale as well as attend photo and video shoots.
- If you plan to receive credit for this internship, please let our team know early in order to complete any required paperwork.
- This is a paid internship*
*Pay to be discussed based on work load and availability.