This vessel has been highly upgraded and is in excellent condition. One of the most iconic and popular vessel ever built.
This Vessel was repainted top to bottom in 2018 with AwlGrip Paint and only has 360 hours after total rebuild on her 8V92 Detroit engines. She was taken out of the water on 12/9/2023 and has fresh bottom paint and running gear.
1983 Hatteras 46HP series II. Detroit 8v92, Covington 650hp engines. Approximately 360 hours since major overhaul. The difference between this boat and regular 46 Hatteras is that it has 2 struts on each 2 1/2 inch shaft with keel cut down and smaller rudders all done from the factory.
Items accomplished since 2020:
- New bronze thru hulls and sea cocks throughout..
- All exhaust components redone in new from engines to output on transom.
- New fusion bluetooth radio.
- 12 New fusion speakers.
- Twin new Garmin 10xvs, touchscreen, multifunction displays at helm.
- 2 new Garmin vhf, one in helm one in saloon.
- New thru hull HD transducers.
- Electronics box and helm completely rewired.
- 2 new antennas.
- New LED forward spreader lights.
- Aft tower spreader lights.
- Sub deck under anchor pulpit completely redone with composite and fiberglass.
- All new master head.
- New black water hoses.
- All ground wires replaced and refastened.
- New head fixtures in both heads.
- 3 new flat screen TVs and DVD players.
- New curtains in master stateroom and bunk room.
- New generator sound box.
- All new windows throughout the saloon. Windows have limo tint.
- All windows frames removed and resealed, all frames repainted. Looks brand new.
- Boat hauled out and new rear mid rub rails completely replaced.
- All engines and generator serviced in September.
- Mains had all intercoolers and cooling system gone through and thoroughly cleaned in September.
- Bottom job scheduled for after thanksgiving.
- Helm rebuilt in October 2022.
||Tampa, US, FL
||Combined 1300 horsepower
Dimensions & Weight
|Draft - max
||650 gallon - tank(s)
Warning: Illegal string offset 'YouTubeID' in /home/customer/www/yachts360.com/public_html/wp-content/plugins/brandfueled-listings/templates/single/single-tab-videos.php on line 18
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/customer/www/yachts360.com/public_html/wp-content/plugins/brandfueled-listings/templates/single/single-tab-videos.php on line 18
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/customer/www/yachts360.com/public_html/wp-content/plugins/brandfueled-listings/templates/single/single-tab-links.php on line 20